Number one I have not been on the computer since you made your post.
I WILL STATE THIS - WAS YOUR SUBJECT IDENTIFIED BY THE ARTIST AS HAVING CHARACTERISTS HE TRIED TO PORTRAY IN THE COMPOSITS AND DID HE HAVE A TRAIT THAT THE WITNESSES TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO THE ARTIST?
DID YOU EVER TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS COMPOSITE ARTIST?
1) Have pictures of Duane Weber been shown to the known witnesses? (Yes/No)
Unknown WHAT photo was shown to the witnesses - all the FBI had was a distorted photo Duane's brother sent me and I have no idea if the FBI presented the pictures I had....the FBI didn't ask me for pictures - so all they would have saw is what-ever appeared in a magazine or newspaper.
2) Did any of these witnesses identify Duane as the hijacker? (Yes/No)
Do not know? Depends on WHAT photos they were shown by the FBI. If it was the one they had on their site - well that did not look like the Weber I have pictures of.
3) Failing a positive identification, did any of the witnesses name Duane Weber as POSSIBLY being the hijacker?
IMPOSSIBLE to answer that if they were shown only the photo the FBI used.
4) Failing that, did any of the witnesses say that Duane LOOKED like the hijacker? (Yes/No)
AGAIN - what photo did the FBI present as Weber? THat one old photo they used did NOT look like the Weber I knew.
5) Was Duane Weber, on 11/24/1971 in a marital relationship? (Yes/No)
Supposedly separated in November of 1971 and claimed she did NOT go back to him until Feb of 1972.
6) Has anyone sent pictures of Duane Weber to witness Flo Schaffner for her examination? (Yes/No)
I did - but do NOT know if she even received them. I even sent a return for the collections(packaging and postage) if she chose NOT to view them. NEVER got them back and she NEVER told anyone if she SAW them. I was never able to find out what happened to the package. They were sealed and if she did NOT want to view them all she had to do was seal the enclosed packaging and return it at no charge to her. I spent over 50 dollars to prepare the package and then postage of about 15 dollars and with the return postage of the same. NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT at all.
7) Is the woman who identified Duane Weber's handwriting in a book about DB Cooper willing to go on the record now that she recognized the handwriting as Weber's? (Yes/No) THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED! She was wrong and I have had the writing thru this thread (remember I posted samples)and by an individual in this area - we do NOT think the handwriting was Webers.
(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Oct 4, 2012, 10:09 PM)
Post edited by skyjack71
() on Oct 4, 2012, 10:09 PM