Skydiving: about: Competitions and Raffles: Skydive Radio iPod Raffle: Dropzone.com Premier Member iPod Raffle Rules
Dropzone.com Premier Member iPod Raffle RulesBy sangiro on 2006-03-15
These are the rules for the Dropzone.com Premier Member iPod Raffle run in association with Skydive Radio. Click here for more information on how to subscribe and join the raffle to win an Apple 30 GB iPod with Video Play!
- This raffle will run from March 20, 2006 to May 2, 2006. No entry will be accepted after midnight (GMT), May 2, 2006.
- The winner must be a Dropzone.com Premier Member in good standing at the time of the draw.
- The winner will be determined by random drawing from those entries with 2 correct answers to the raffle questions. The winner need not be present to win. The drawing will take place on May 3, 2006.
- The winner will be announced on Skydive Radio on May 9, 2006. Confirmation of winner eligibility will be made and the name of the winner will be posted on Dropzone.com at www.dropzone.com the next day.
- The prizes are as listed. No cash substitutions will be allowed. Prizes can not be transfered to another person.
- The winner can select the color of the iPod. If the chosen color is not available at the time the winner will choose from an in stock color on Amazon.com.
- Winner will assume and be responsible for payment of the required federal withholding tax, if any, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes.
- If the winner cannot be reached via the phone number, e-mail address or mailing address in their Dropzone.com Account by May 23, 2006, a disqualification will result, and an alternate winner will be drawn.
- The decision of Dropzone.com shall be final on all matters concerning the Dropzone.com Premier Member iPod Raffle.
- Dropzone.com and Skydive Radio employees and their immediate families shall not be permitted to participate in the raffle.
- The winner agrees to permit his/her name and photographic likeness to appear on the Dropzone.com and SkydiveRadio.com web sites.
- Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.